The Mikron Multifactor Rotary transfer machines are our jack of all trades and are capable of machining a wide variety of materials that you may require ranging from steel to aluminum and other nonferrous metals.
With a diameter range from 0.4 to 35 mm and with a length going up to 65 mm, the applications for Mikron are very wide-ranging and diverse. With our Mikron, we can take up any high volume, high precision part for you.
- High-precision rotary transfer system in combination with a horizontal table for increased efficiency
- Immense range in workpiece size up to 100mm along all 3 axis
- Working stations ranging from 12 to 15 for enhanced productivity
- Standardized clamping system to cater to different needs and specialized machining assignments
- Very cost-effective for an annual production upwards of 300,000 workpieces
- Highly versatile machine with a high degree of modularity and can machine from wire, rod or casted blank